The western end of Market Street
The original allocation of A4060 was to a short road in Bridgend, Glamorgan.
The 1922 Draft Road Lists claim the A4060 to be Wyndham Street but later maps of large enough scale show the parallel Market Street to be the classified road - it is unclear as to whether the original A4060 was indeed Market Street, or whether Wyndham Street was classified in 1922 and the route changed later.
Either way, the road started on the then-A48 just to the east of the bridge over the Ogmore and headed east to end on the A4061 Derwen Road after less than a quarter of a mile.
The building of the A4061 northern relief road has rendered the A4060 number redundant and able to be reused elsewhere. It is now part of the pedestrianised area in Bridgend town centre.