The B6373 is a short link road in Dalkeith town centre, connecting the A6106 (former A68) to itself.
The road starts at a mini-roundabout on the A6106 Edinburgh Road. It heads south along Old Edinburgh Road and soon reaches traffic lights on the A6098 High Street, where B6373 traffic (from either direction) is prohibited from turning north onto the A6098; the reverse movements are allowed.
The B6373 now continues east along Buccleuch Street and London Road, to end at traffic lights on the A6106 Newmills Road. It appears from early maps that this was the only section of B6373 on classification in 1922; the road was extended west of the A6106 to reach Edinburgh Road some time later.
An image has been requested for this article.