| Type :|| Roundabout |
| Roads Joined :|| B8033, B8064, A9 |
| Location :|| Dunblane |
| County : ||Perthshire|
| Authority |
| Stirling |
|Junctions on the B8033|
|Junctions on the B8064|
Ignoring the fact that Fourways has now become Fiveways with the addition of a driveway into Dunblane's Golf Course, this roundabout marked the original end of the dualled A9 north from Bridge of Allan. While today the road is the B8033, until Dunblane was bypassed, the A9 passed through this sleepy Cathedral City.
The original route of the A9 brought it along Dunblane's High Street on what is now the B8064. However, this was obviously a very narrow route for an important road, and when Dunblane Bridge over the River Allan was built in 1927, it seems that the A9 was diverted along the new and more direct Perth Road, so creating the Fourways junction.
|Fourways Roundabout (Dunblane)|