From Roader's Digest: The SABRE Wiki
See Also: Category:Templates
Templates are easy ways to format articles and add features such as infoboxes. Many of the common ones are listed below, and most templates have a user's guide shown on their individual pages.
Documentation has been moved to each individual page.
- Comment - For adding comments within articles
- Sidenote - To add a sidenote box to an article
- Sidenote2 - To add an alternative sidenote box to an article
- History - To add a history entry within a route section.
- Original Author - To mark the original authors of an article
- Grid Ref - To link a grid ref.
- Please Update - To mark the article as needing an update.
- Delete Me - To mark the article as requiring deletion.
- County Road list - For use in county articles. Automatically generates a list of motorways and A roads in that county