From Roader's Digest: The SABRE Wiki
Hi — Welcome to my talk page — Please leave any messages below
- If you post a message on this page, I'll normally reply on this page to avoid fragmenting the discussion.
- If I've left you a message on your talk page, I will be watching it, so you're most welcome to reply there rather than here.
- If appropriate, I will move talk from here to the relevant article's talk page, so that everyone can share in the discussion.
(Or I would, if the articles still had talk pages.)
- If you want to start a new discussion thread, please start it at the bottom of the page.
Better still, use the "+" tab – next to the "Edit" tab at the top of this page – which will do that automatically.
You recently wrote : "This number does not appear ever to have been used". From my research, I would suggest it would have been allocated to a road around 1925-26, based on the patterns of other B roads allocated around this time (the 1932 Ten Mile Map has some other B535x roads on it). However, without the appropriate MOT map of the area, we'll probably not find exactly where. Perhaps it's a 300 yard link road in Northampton? --Ritchie333 11:04, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I only said "appear"... :-) My main point, in what I wrote, is that the article on the Whitchurch (Salop) B5354 ought really to disappear. As to the existence, ever, of a B5354, I'm quite prepared to have been confounded by appearances, and would welcome all continued investigations. -- Viator 00:56, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
You recently amended the above. It appears that the info for the A 491 appears on the A490 page. Obviously they do need to be altered. Can you update please --User:bob@romiley1/Bob 14:36,12 April 2013(BST)
- Yes: my blunder! Thanks for spotting that and drawing it to my attention, Bob. I've now moved the B491 text to the right place and restored the B490 page to its previous state pending update, which I'm about to work on immediately. -- Viator 14:10, 13 April 2013 (BST)
- Sorry but it seems to have been done again. Your latest update to the B490 still shows B491--[[User:bob@romiley1/Bob 15:47,13 April 2013(BST)
- Just my butterfingers in the first sentence this time -- the right text description is with the right article this time (I hope!) -- but thanks again for pointing it out. -- Viator 21:10, 13 April 2013 (BST)