Moderator: Site Management Team
- SABRE Maps Coordinator
- Posts: 17497
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 20:39
- Location: Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
The revised edition is from partway through the year, and shows a number of updates from the original (B) revision, and not surprisingly is halfway between that and the 1966 (C) edition.
Favourite changes (for me, anyway) here are:
* More M1 in Leicestershire, and the first appearance at this scale of the former A46(M).
* The first appearance of M2 J4 - though it doesn't connect to anything yet
* The fixing of the mapping error on the original 1965 edition on the M5 near Bristol
What goodies can you find?
(Incidentally, that map layer is now completed - the was no B/* revision printed of the North Sheet, only the South Sheet)
Founder Member, SABRE ex-Presidents' Corner
Did you know there's more to SABRE than just the Forums?
Add your roads knowledge to the SABRE Wiki today!
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Try getting involved!