Wiki Project - Hungary

Found anything interesting on "The Roader's Digest" - the SABRE Wiki? Talk about articles in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

DJMS

Wiki Project - Hungary

Post by DJMS »

I found some time to start this one off. I've written out the main page a bit more and created pages for most of the major routes with the traces already linked to them. The majority of it is what I know so far about Hungary.
Just wanted to make note of it here in case anyone is interested/has anything to contribute or comment.

Enjoy...

https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/wiki/ind ... le=Hungary

From the SABRE Wiki: Hungary :

Hungary is a small country in central Europe which is part of the EU and of the Schengen area. It lies in the Carpathian basin and borders seven countries: Slovakia to the north, Ukraine to the north east, Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south and Slovenia and Austria to the west. The Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867–1918) spanned much territory which now belongs to its neighbouring independent countries but following the empire's collapse at the

... Read More
c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Re: Wiki Project - Hungary

Post by c2R »

Thanks! I'd noticed you've been adding content and appreciate the efforts you're going to to write everything up.
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps