Pages about number for route

Found anything interesting on "The Roader's Digest" - the SABRE Wiki? Talk about articles in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

JackieRoads

Pages about number for route

Post by JackieRoads »

Hello, I have noticed something weird.

When a new link road is assigned to a current number, I believe it should be changed, because the most recent was the A6139, should it be updated? The A49 should also be updated too, due to the opening of the Wigan Link Road.

Is there any other pages that have not been updated if a new road with that number has opened?
Fantasy Strip Map Creator- feel free to send me some requests!

As a wise roadie said, don't make any mistakes in building roads.
JackieRoads

Re: Pages about number for route

Post by JackieRoads »

Oops! I forgot to mention that it's not the A6139, it was supposed to be in the original post as the "A6196"

c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Post by c2R »

JackieRoads wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 21:28 Hello, I have noticed something weird.

When a new link road is assigned to a current number, I believe it should be changed, because the most recent was the A6139, should it be updated? The A49 should also be updated too, due to the opening of the Wigan Link Road.

Is there any other pages that have not been updated if a new road with that number has opened?
I assume you're talking about our wiki pages (Digest)? These are maintained by all members of this site. If something is wrong, or outdated, users with the information are encouraged to amend, providing references for their sources if appropriate.
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps
c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Post by c2R »

JackieRoads wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 21:31 Oops! I forgot to mention that it's not the A6139, it was supposed to be in the original post as the "A6196"
I believe the information in the A6196 page is correct?
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps
JackieRoads

Post by JackieRoads »

Oh right. I would not have done this if I realised something was wrong. :roll: :lol: