A2070 Pictures Fault

Found anything interesting on "The Roader's Digest" - the SABRE Wiki? Talk about articles in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

agc2070

A2070 Pictures Fault

Post by agc2070 »

I've noticed that all the pictures I uploaded to the A2070 gallery page seem to have disappeared. Is it a simple fault or have they actually gone? If the only way round it is for someone to delete the failed thumbnails I'll gladly re-upload them.
https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/wiki/ind ... ae89fea3f3
Steven
SABRE Maps Coordinator

Re: A2070 Pictures Fault

Post by Steven »

It looks like they've been uploaded with a full stop at the end of the name, which basically breaks them in MediaWiki.
Steven
Motorway Historian

Founder Member, SABRE ex-Presidents' Corner

Add your roads knowledge to the SABRE Wiki today!
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Try getting involved!

c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Post by c2R »

They are all there in the category at original size: https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/wiki/ind ... 0_pictures but the thumbs are broken...
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps
agc2070

Post by agc2070 »

Steven wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 20:18 It looks like they've been uploaded with a full stop at the end of the name, which basically breaks them in MediaWiki.
Thanks. Is there a way I can change these or is it a case that once they're uploaded the names are set? I'm not that sharp with technology so if there's a way I might need step by step instructions :wink: