Can this be an article?

Found anything interesting on "The Roader's Digest" - the SABRE Wiki? Talk about articles in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

Berrely

Can this be an article?

Post by Berrely »

So I'm working on a list (currently in User:Berrely/sandbox) and was thinking about whether it may be allowed on wiki. Is it?
Last edited by Berrely on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:47, edited 1 time in total.
Road Furniture on top!
c2R
SABRE Wiki admin

Re: Can this be an article?

Post by c2R »

It looks good, I'll have a think about where it could go in the structure.

Edit - I've moved it to List of Street Furniture Manufacturers, added standard templates, and a disclaimer distancing SABRE from the reccommendation (or not) of any of the suppliers listed.
Is there a road improvement project going on near you? Help us to document it on the SABRE Wiki - help is available in the Digest forum.
Have you browsed SABRE Maps recently? Get involved! - see our guide to scanning and stitching maps

From the SABRE Wiki: List of Street Furniture Manufacturers :

n the United Kingdom, there are thousands of road sign, street furniture and lighting manufacturers. Some of these companies are in administration or defunct, others are not. This list of street furniture manufacturers in the United Kingdom serves to help document these companies. Please note that the information given is for historical and research purposes only, and no recommendation is made about the suitability, quality, or trading status of the providers listed below by SABRE.

... Read More