Longest distance sign to Paris?

Going on holiday? Just returned with pictures or news? Found an interesting website? Post everything international in here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

Owain
Elected Committee Member

Re: Longest distance sign to Paris?

Post by Owain »

KeithW wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 09:26 Well there is this one at the end of the Alaskan Highway at Delta Junction.
On the other side are distances to European cities

<Edit added explanatory note>
Rather disappointingly, the signpost at the end of the Appian Way in Brindisi Brundisium doesn't have any distances marked on it. It's in a pretty poor state of repair, and you can't even drive to it; I had to park about 15 minutes' away and walk there, only to find these rubbishy old columns .... someone should write to the local senator to complain!

Via Appia historic terminus.jpg
Former President & F99 Driver

Viva la Repubblica!
Vierwielen

Re: Longest distance sign to Paris?

Post by Vierwielen »

Owain wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 15:50
KeithW wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 09:26 Well there is this one at the end of the Alaskan Highway at Delta Junction.
On the other side are distances to European cities

<Edit added explanatory note>
Rather disappointingly, the signpost at the end of the Appian Way in Brindisi Brundisium doesn't have any distances marked on it. It's in a pretty poor state of repair, and you can't even drive to it; I had to park about 15 minutes' away and walk there, only to find these rubbishy old columns .... someone should write to the local senator to complain!

Via Appia historic terminus.jpg
I assume of course that you are a patrician. Just to remiond you that plebs plebians have far fewer rights while slaves have none at all.