Street Light Challenges

Discussion about street lighting, road signs, traffic signals - and all other street furniture - goes here.

Moderator: Site Management Team

UKboy

Street Light Challenges

Post by UKboy »

So, I recently thought of this as it would provide great creativity to the street lighting and road infrastructure enthusiasts. I have come up with the FIRST of many challenges, but we must go over some things.

Please note deadlines of the challenges will be the following week on which ever day there is a new challenge at noon. Also, no joke creations will be submitted. Any ROBLOX challenges will be required to either make the asset public for me to try out, or team create. If you would like to team create, please direct message your ROBLOX username.

This first challenge is a ROBLOX challenge. Your challenge is to recreate an Urbis ZX1 street light (column is optional) that works as intended. Your deadline is Thursday 11th of August. I wish good luck to all who wishes to participate.
UKboy

Re: Street Light Challenges

Post by UKboy »

If you are unsure to what an Urbis ZX1 looks like, this is what it does look like. (use link) http://www.simoncornwell.com/lighting/c ... 1-1/p1.jpg
UKboy

Re: Street Light Challenges

Post by UKboy »

As there has been no submissions posted as of writing this, the deadline is now Thursday 18th August.