B9014 (Dufftown - Huntly)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||12.2 miles (19.6 km)|
|Met (1956):||A941, A96|
|Now part of:||A920|
|Route outline (key)|
The original B9014 was an east-west road in East Scotland.
The road started on the B9013 (itself soon renumbered A941) east of Dufftown and headed east up Glen Fiddich, crossing the river on Bridge of Auchindoun. It then crossed over the hills into the valley of the River Deveron, which was crossed at Cairnford Bridge, and so into Huntly. It ended to the west of town on the original line of the A96.
The road is now part of the A920, the two route numbers having been swapped sometime after 1960. The line of the road is virtually unchanged, except for a slight realignment to create a staggered crossroads at the Huntly bypass.