The Blue Bridge was a bascule bridge across the River Dee on the B5441 near Queensferry, Flintshire. The bridge is still used (but does not lift). The road has been superceded by the A494 dual carriageway bridge of 1962.
It was opened on 24 November 1926 by Colonel Ashley, Minister of Transport and was toll-free. It replaced Victoria Bridge, the previous toll bridge opened by William Gladstone in 1897, which was demolished.
It cost Flintshire County Council £100,000, towards which the Ministry of Transport paid 50 per cent.