The now-unclassified former A1027 Chapel Street
In the original 1922 road numbering, the A1027 was allocated to part of Chapel Road in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
It ran the hundred or so yards from the A47 North Brink round the back of Peckover House to the A150 Harecroft Road, to the west of the town centre.
On 1st April, 1933 (following construction of the A47 bridge at Guyhirn, which allowed traffic on that road to avoid the centre of Wisbech) it was renumbered as the B1442. Today, the road is classified as Class III (C313).