|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||50.4 miles (81.1 km)|
|Met (1946):||A1104, A158, A16, A17, A152|
|Former Number(s):||B1198, A1075|
|Now part of:||A52|
|Route outline (key)|
The A154 ran along the Lincolnshire coast.
At its fullest extent, it started on the A1104 in Mablethorpe and headed south through Skegness to Boston to meet the A16, multiplexing along it to the centre of town. There the A154 turned inland. A spur reached the A17 to the north of Swineshead but the mainline turned off to cross that road to the south of the village, before ending on the A152 in the centre of Donington.
By 1932, the A154 had taken over the route of the former B1198 north as far as Mablethorpe.
The A154 was abolished in 1951. The entirety of the route became the A52 although a few bypasses have since been built and the spur at Swineshead is now unclassified. The A154 has since been reincarnated in Felixstowe.