The A4115 is a short A-road in south Pembrokeshire. Originally numbered B4315 it gained its present number in 1935.
The route starts on the A4075 opposite the former Canaston Bowl, now empty. It heads east along a relatively straight road, passing a few buildings but no places of any size. A crossroads halfway along is the road's only junction, with the exception of minor roads serving a couple of houses.
After passing to the north of the mothballed Templeton Airfield the road reaches Templeton itself. The road ends here on the A478.