|Location Map ( geo)|
|The A5012 is the short link south of the A5013|
|From:||High Street (SJ490125)|
|To:||St Mary's Street (SJ491126)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.2 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The road started on the A5 as that turned from Mardol Head into the High Street. The A5012 continued ahead to climb Pride Hill. After levelling out it ended on the A49 which came in from the right on St Mary's Street and continued ahead along Castle Street.
Owing to the short length of the road it is not known exactly how long the A5012 survived. Certainly the number was reused elsewhere in 1935 meaning that the number had gone by that year, with the road presumably becoming a spur of the A5 or A49. The road later became part of the town centre one-way system and it is now unclassified and pedestrianised, linking the A5191 to itself.