The full length of the A5028 in 1923
The A5028 is a short road in Seacombe, on the Wirral, although the route was once much longer.
The road originally began in Wallasey, at the junction of Leasowe Road and Wallasey Village, following the latter road south to St Hilary Brow (part of today's A551), then Breck Road and Poulton Road (today's B5145), before finally running along Borough Road, Seacombe, to end at a junction with the A554. It is this final 440 metres along Borough Road that is all that remains today of the A5028 in Wirral; given that the western end of the road is at a crossroads where four different numbered roads meet there is no reason why the separate classification A5028 even needs to exist.
An image has been requested for this article.