This article is about the original A6030 in Wakefield.
For the current A6030, forming part of the Leicester outer ring road, see A6030
In the original 1922 road numbering, A6030 was allocated to Westgate to Market Place in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
It started on the A642 Westgate and headed north along Marygate and Bull Ring to end on the A61 in the Market Place, crossing the A650 en route.
Marygate is part of the A650 whilst Bull Ring is unclassified and partly a shared space, although some maps show the whole road as being the A650.