|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||St Mary's Gate (SK382712)|
|To:||Low Pavement (SK384712)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.2 km)|
|Met (1924):||A61, A619|
|Route outline (key)|
The road came into being on 1st April, 1924. It appears to have been a replacement for the B6046 which followed the parallel - but slightly longer - Beetwell Street to the south. The A6099 became a spur of the A619 in the 1935 Road numbering revision. The road is now unclassified and part of the Vicar Lane Shopping Centre.