B1067 (Bury St Edmunds)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Risbygate Street (TL850644)|
|To:||Out Northgate (TL852652)|
|Distance:||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|Met (1923):||A45, A134|
|Now part of:||A1302|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1067 was a short road in Bury St Edmunds allowing west to/from north traffic to avoid the town centre.
Except for Tayfen Road which is now part of the A1302, the ex-B1067 is now unclassified. However, the entire road was renumbered as a northern extension of the B1060 in 1935 and retained this number for much of the 20th century.