This article is about the original B1104 in Burwell in Cambridgeshire.
For the current B1104 from Chippenham to Prickwillow in the same county, see B1104
The southern end of the former B1104
The original route of the B1104 was a short link in Burwell, Cambridgeshire, along Isaacson Road, cutting off the corner between the B1102 and B1103 for traffic heading in an eastward direction.
In 1935, the road was renumbered as a spur of the B1102, freeing up the number for use a few miles away. It is therefore unusual that the present use of the number B1104 is actually correctly numbered for its location.