|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Holbeach Road (TF258237)|
|To:||Low Road (TF256229)|
|Distance:||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1148 was a short B-road in the eastern suburbs of Spalding.
The road started on the A151 Holbeach Road on the northern side of town and headed south along the residential Queens Road. After about half a mile the road ended on the B1165 which had come in from the town centre and then continued east.
The B1148 came into being in the mid-1920s, presumably at the same time as the B1165. However, its number was short-lived as it became a spur of that road in 1935. Following the construction of the A16 Spalding bypass in the 2000s the road was declassified.
An image has been requested for this article.