B1151 (Stalham - Ingham)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.2 miles (3.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The second version of the B1151 was a short link road in northeast Norfolk. The road was originally unclassified but gained its number in 1935.
When the road came into being it started on the A149 Stalham High Street. When that road was moved out of town onto the bypass the B1151 was extended along the previously unclassified Lower Staithe Road to meet it; this junction no longer exists.
The road left Stalham to the east along Ingham Road and soon reached Ingham itself. The road ended on the far side of the village on the B1159.
The B1159 here was declassified in the 2000s and it seems that the B1151 disappeared at the same time as it no longer had a road to connect to at its eastern end.