|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.7 miles (2.7 km)|
|Met (1961):||A148, A149, B1157|
|Now part of:||A1082|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1158 was a short road in Sheringham, Norfolk. It was lengthened later but has now gone completely.
At its longest, the B1158 started on the A148 at the crossroads near the trig point to the south of Sheringham Wood. It headed west to Pretty Corner where it turned north to enter Sheringham proper. It crossed the A149 before continuing north along Station Road. It went over a level crossing, taken out in the 1960s when the station was moved but reinstated in 2010, before ending on the B1157 at the southern end of the High Street.
In 1922, the only section of the B1158 that existed was the quarter-mile or so north of the A149. It was extended south to the A148 in 1935 but this was upgraded to become the A1082 in the 1960s, after which the original section was declassified.