|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Deeping St James (TF146098)|
|Distance:||7.3 miles (11.7 km)|
|Met:||A16, B1162, B1164, B1040|
|Now part of:||B1166|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1163 was a B-road in the Lincolnshire Fens.
It started on the A16 (now B1525) in Deeping St James and headed east along the north bank of the River Welland, passing two more B116x roads en route. It zigzagged away to cross a railway line at a level crossing by the now-gone Deeping St James station and then returned to the River Welland, crossing it on the edge of Crowland and going into the village. It ended on the B1040 in the centre of Crowland.
The B1163 was renumbered as a westward extension of the B1166 in 1935. It remains this number.