|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Wisbech East railway station (TF461090)|
|To:||West Street (TF464091)|
|Distance:||0.2 miles (0.3 km)|
|Met (1932):||B1171, A47|
|Route outline (key)|
The former B1170 connected Wisbech East railway station (which closed in 1968) to West Street, part of the A47 (later A1101) main road into Wisbech from the southeast. It was briefly extended at its eastern end to follow West Street for just over 100 m when that street was bypassed by an improved A1101 in the 1960s, but by the time of the station closure the B1170 had been declassified.