|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||North End (TF459098)|
|To:||Leverington Road (TF454104)|
|Distance:||0.6 miles (1 km)|
|Now part of:||A1101|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1172 was originally allocated to North End and Leverington Road in Wisbech. The main road at the time, the A150 (renumbered as an extension of the A1101 in 1935), went via Chapel Road and Harecroft Road instead.
The road was renumbered as the mainline of the A1101 in the 1960s.