|Distance:||10.3 miles (16.6 km)|
|Meets:||A156, A1500, A57|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1241 is a rural B-road in west Lincolnshire. The road was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1924.
The road starts on the A156 in Lea, to the south of Gainsborough. It heads east, skirting the edge of the village, before reaching the Doncaster to Lincoln railway line. This is followed south for a short distance before being crossed.
We continue east through the settlement of Knaith Park then across the fields to Kexby, which we skirt. The road bends sharply right on the edge of the village and heads south to zigzag through Willingham by Stow. Stow itself is reached a short distance further on and we pass Stow Minster to the right. There's then a brief rural section before Sturton by Stow, which is much larger. Here we cross the A1500 at a staggered crossroads.
Continuing south the road passes the abandoned village of Ingleby before reaching Saxilby. It runs through the village along Mill Lane to end at a T-junction on the A57, which here is running alongside the Fossdyke.