The B136 is a short link road in north County Fermanagh. On classification in 1923 the road was part of the B62, which at that time ran to Belleek via a detour via Pettigo in County Donegal. When the Boa Island Causeways were built in the mid-1920s the road to Belleek became the A47 and the link to Pettigoe was declassified. It quickly regained Class II status, however, becoming the B136.
The road starts on the A47 just west of that road's crossing onto Inishkeeragh and heads northeast. We quickly lose the centre line. There are a few roads leading off to the right towards the shore of Lower Lough Erne but we remain semi-wooded and out of sight of the water. It's not long before we cross over the Waterfoot River to enter County Donegal. The road ahead is the R234.