This article is about the first version of the B1442 in Wisbech.
For the current B1442 in Clacton, Essex, see B1442
The now-unclassified former B1442 Chapel Road
The B1442 was first allocated on 1st April, 1933, when the original A1027 was downgraded following general renumbering on this date. Today the road is unclassified, as are the roads at both ends.
The road followed the short section of Chapel Road between the B1441 and A150 (renumbered A1101 in 1935) Harecroft Road, thus making it a link to the west of Wisbech town centre.