The B153 is a short B-road in north London.
It starts at a mini-roundabout on the A504 West Green Road. For many years this was a gyratory but the western side was closed in the 2010s and now the B153 follows the eastern side and the A504 the southern. The B153 heads east along the residential Philip Lane. After going over one of the Lea Valley Lines the road ends on the A10 Tottenham High Road to the north of Tottenham Green.
In 1922, the B153 turned right at its eastern end to pass to the other side of Tottenham Green and reach the A10 via the now-unclassified Town Hall Approach Road.