The B163 was a short-lived road in south County Tyrone. Originally unclassified, it gained its number in the late 1920s but had been declassified again by 1946. However, the western part of the former B163 was once an important route between Omagh and Enniskillen as indicated by milestones on the road.
The road started on the A32 (present B46) north of Trillick and headed northeast along the winding Tonnagh Road and presently reached the B80 to the south of Fintona.
The route of the B163 through Fintona is unclear. There would definitely have been a multiplex into town along the B80, then the road would have reappeared on the B122 Tattyreagh Road and headed east along Derrybard Road; however, the route between the two, which would almost certainly have been in multiplex, is not known. From Derrybard Road the B163 continued east onto Greenmount Road and presently ended on the A5 at Curr.