The B2018 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as a Link at Wrotham Station. It was a loop off the A25 to serve the station, now known as Borough Green & Wrotham.
Starting on the A25 Sevenoaks Road, it headed east along Western Road past the station to meet the A227 High Street. It crossed the High Street at a staggered junction before heading south along Station Road to end once more on the A25 Maidstone Road.
The High Street has now been declassified and the A227 rerouted along the Western Road half of the B2018. The Station Road half is now unclassified.
N.B. This road is shown on 1:2,500 OS maps dated 1962-89 – erroneously, it would appear – as the B2013.