|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Bell Street, Reigate (TQ255498)|
|To:||Hatchlands Road, Redhill (TQ270502)|
|Distance:||1 miles (1.6 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B2034 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Reigate Loop. Its route has not changed since, although it does (just!) go into Redhill too.
The road starts on the A217 to the south of Reigate town centre. It proceeds eastwards along Lesbourne Road and Blackborough Road before turning north and ending on the A25 on the western edge of Redhill. The Reigate and Redhill war memorial stands between the two carriageways of the B2034 at this point, with the unusual statue – of a man carrying a child in one arm whilst holding aloft a flaming torch with the other – facing the traffic on the A25.