The B2058 was located northeast of Dover, Kent, between the A258 and the coast at St. Margaret's Bay. Unusually for such a short road, it had a spur from St Margaret's at Cliffe to the A258 to the south of the main route, via West Cliffe.
In 1922 the road consisted of the loop off the A258 via the western end of St Margaret's at Cliffe. The extension to St Margaret's Bay came later but was quickly considered to be the mainline of the road.
The road was downgraded (seemingly along with other small Kent B-roads such as the B2047 and B2057) in the early 1990s.