|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.1 miles (3.4 km)|
|Met (1932):||A2012, A223, A21, A232|
|Now part of:||A232|
|Route outline (key)|
The B2187 was a short-lived B-road which headed west out of the Kent town of Orpington. The road was originally unclassified, gained its number around 1930 and was then renumbered as an eastern extension of the A232 in 1935. It remains this number.
Starting on the A223 Orpington High Street the B2187 headed west and soon went under the railway line by the station. It continued west across what at that time was largely open fields before reaching Locksbottom, where it ended on the A21.