The B241 is a short B-road in south London. The exact date the at which road first gained its number is unknown (it was unclassified in 1922) although it could have been as early as the later 1920s. The route is restricted to use by small vehicles and is traffic calmed for its entire length.
The road starts at traffic lights on the A214 on the edge of Tooting Bec Common and heads south along Church Lane. The righthand side is lined with flats (which are normally accessed from the far side, so the road is quiet) while Tooting Graveney Common lies to the left. Our route gradually bears round to the right – the flats eventually giving way to houses – and we reach a large roundabout. Church Lane continues ahead but we head off at 11 o'clock, into Rectory Road. Continuing on into Tooting, along what is now on an ordinary suburban road, we presently reach a signalised T-junction and turn right into Amen Corner, our route ending very shortly afterwards at a further set of lights on the A217.