|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Lessness Heath (TQ492783)|
|Distance:||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B250 is a short B-road in Belvedere, south of the Erith Marshes.
The original 1922 route of the B250 was along Heron Hill and St Augustine's Road. However, some time after World War II the B250 was moved eastwards to go along Picardy Road, leaving the original route unclassified.