|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||River Darent (TQ540747)|
|Distance:||0.4 miles (0.6 km)|
|Now part of:||A2026|
|Route outline (key)|
The B254 was a short road in Dartford. Classified as B254 in 1922, it lost half its length sometime between 1923-27 when the A206 was extended to Dartford and took over the southern half of the road. The remainder of the road retained its number until the late 1960s when the rest of it became unclassified.
Originally the road started on the A2 in the town centre and headed north along Hythe Street. After crossing the River Darent at a bridge that no longer exists the road ended. Today the former B254 is a low-standard road that goes to some industrial units that serve Dartford.