(former B267) St James's Road
The B267 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Croydon Link.
It started on the A213 Windmill Road and continued east along St James's Road, to the north of Croydon town centre. It crossed the B231 (present A212) at Spurgeon's Bridge, then a simple crossroads.
After changing its name to Lower Addiscombe Road and crossing the railway line north of East Croydon, it ended on the A222 Cherry Orchard Road.
The B267 is now a spur of the A222 and has been since at least the 1950s.