|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||West Wickham (Coney Hall) (TQ387651)|
|Distance:||3.9 miles (6.3 km)|
|Now part of:||A2022|
|Route outline (key)|
The B268 ran across what is now part of South London.
It started on the A232 at Coney Hall near West Wickham, at a point now bypassed by that road, and headed southwest through Addington to Sanderstead, south of Croydon, where it met the B269. In 1922 it met no other classified roads and ran through open country.
It is now part of the A2022.