This article is about the current B276 in Coulsdon. For the original B276 in Morden, see B276 (Morden).
The bridges at the western end of the B276
The B276 is a short B-road in the south of the London Borough of Croydon. The road was originally unclassified but gained its number before 1932.
The road starts at a roundabout on the A237 in Coulsdon. This roundabout also forms part of a GSJ with the A23 as the northbound onslip leads away from here. The B276 heads and immediately goes under the A23 and the Quarry Line. Just squeezed in between road and railway is the southbound offslip from the A23, which is met at traffic lights.
We quickly go under the Brighton Main Line and pass through a recreation ground before continuing through the suburbs. We follow the almost straight Marlpit Lane to the village green at Old Coulsdon, where we end at a T-junction on the B2030.