|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||York Street (SX476550)|
|To:||Tavistock Place (SX479549)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1922):||A387, A386|
|Now part of:||A374|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3242 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Plymouth (part of Old Town Street and part of Coburg Street).
The road was a short link on the northern edge of Plymouth city centre, just to the south of North Road station. Starting on the A387 as that turned from Cobourg Street onto the now-destroyed York Street the B3242 headed southeastwards along the remainder of Cobourg Street to end on the A386 Tavistock Road.
Plymouth was largely redeveloped following World War II and so the original route of the B3242 is unrecognisable. Cobourg Street is part of the A374 running through the centre of town.
An image has been requested for this article.