|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||3 miles (4.8 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3249 is a short B-road in southeast Cornwall.
It starts at a T Junction on the A38 in Tideford, a few miles west of Saltash. It heads south and then southeast and descends into St Germans. The road passes the church (the seat of the Bishops of Cornwall before the diocese was merged with Exeter in 1050) and bends to the right to go under the Cornish Main Line by St Germans station. Here the road bends sharply right at a triangular junction (the road to the left goes to the village quay on the St Germans River) to double back westwards. It enters Polbathic and crosses a stream before ending there on the A374.