|Distance:||5.7 miles (9.2 km)|
|Met:||A39, B3265, B3263, B3263|
|Now part of:||B3266|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3264 was the main road south of the Cornish coastal town of Boscastle.
It started on the A39 south of Camelford. After winding its way through the town it headed north to the town's station, where it met the B3263. It then continued north across Waterpit Down before descending steeply into Boscastle and ending where it met the B3263 again at the top of the village.
In 1935 the road was renumbered as a northern extension of the B3266, which it remains.