|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.6 miles (2.6 km)|
|Met:||B3269, B3271, B3271|
|Now part of:||B3269|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3270 was one of the two classified roads serving the Cornish coastal town of Fowey.
It started at the Newtown Crossroads on the B3269 and B3271 and headed east into Fowey along Passage Lane. After passing the road leading to the Bodinnick Ferry it continued along the river to end back on the B3271 (which had got here by a shorter route) by the Town Quay.
The road was renumbered as an extension of the B3269 in 1935. The section between the Bodinnick Ferry slip and the Town Quay has now been declassified, probably owing to its narrow width.