|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.3 miles (2.1 km)|
|Met (1932):||A376, B3179|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3281 number appeared in Devon in the mid-1920s when a previously unclassified road was upgraded to Class II status.
The road started on the A376 between Lympstone and Exton and headed northeastwards. It followed an uneventful route to the northeast, passing a few buildings but no places of any size. After about a mile the road reached Woodbury where it ended on the B3179 in the village centre.
The road survived until the mid-1980s but has now been declassified. The road is fairly wide and of good quality so the poor condition of the road was presumably not a factor.