|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||Falmouth Road (SW821439)|
|Distance:||0.8 miles (1.3 km)|
|Met (1956):||A390, A39|
|Now part of:||A390|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3286 originally provided a short link between the A39 and A392 (renumbered A390 in 1935) by running along Green Lane to the west of Truro. The road was extended a short distance along Treyew Road when the A390 was rerouted along Station Road but, with the coming of the city's bypass, the B3286 was superseded. The A390, the western arm of the bypass, now follows its route.